Raw Morganite Split Band Ring
- The Morganite stone features a translucent pastel pink color.
Commonly used as an engagement ring stone, Morganite is a 7.5 to 8 on the MOHS scale of hardness. This makes a Morganite engagement ring suitable for everyday wear, although it is not as durable as a diamond.
- This stone also attracts the abundance of love into one's life and assists in maintaining that love as it continues to grow.
925 STERLING SILVER
- Sterling Silver is 92.5% fine silver and 7.5% of another metal (usually copper).
- 100% fine silver is not strong enough alone and needs that other metal alloy for strength and to ensure that it lasts you a lifetime.
- Your finger won't turn green (oxidize) with sterling silver.
- Gold Vermeil (pronounced 'Vermay') is a process of gold plating a sterling silver base metal with a surface layer of gold.
- The thickness of that layer of gold must be at least 2.5 microns (or micrometers) in order to be considered a vermeil finish.
- This lasts longer than gold plated jewelry since much of what is sold elsewhere wears through quickly due to how thin they are plated and are typically plated over cheaper metals that will oxidize.
- We use only the finest 24K gold (99.9% pure gold).
WHAT'S MY RING SIZE?
- If you are unsure of your fingers' ring sizes, select "Send me a ring sizer" under 'Ring Size' at checkout (check the last photo for details)
- Go through with the purchase and contact us to confirm your ring size. Your ring will arrive shortly after!
- There are many ways people check their ring sizes online by using a string or a piece of paper or measuring the diameter / circumference of the rings they already have.
Clean your jewelry after each wearing with a soft cloth.
- 30-day hassle free return policy.
- We do not offer exchanges for rings due to size issues – please know your size before placing an order!